Photobucket

7/27/2010

CSI:Malibu at Ginger Rue



CSI: Malibu







emily-with-book

Sometimes as a freelancer, you get the coolest gigs ever.  Such was the case for me when I got to travel to Malibu to interview Emily Procter,
star of CSI: MIAMI, for the August cover of GUIDEPOSTS magazine.  We
did the interview the same day as the photo shoot, and let me tell you,
everyone there was completely taken with Emily.  She is unbelievably
sweet and fun to be around–plus, she had a really great story to tell. 
She’d really spent a lot of time thinking about how she wanted the
story to take shape, which made my job a breeze.   I thought you might
enjoy some behind-the-scenes pics from the shoot.  Read Emily’s story
at http://www.guideposts.org/celebrities/csi-miami-star-emily-procters-inspiring-story


Southern girls represent!  Stylist Lauren Sample is from Mississippi, Emily's from North Carolina, and I'm from Alabama.

Southern girls represent! Stylist Lauren Sample is from Mississippi, Emily's from North Carolina, and I'm from Alabama.



 


Emily overlooking Malibu Beach

Emily overlooking Malibu Beach




Shooting on the beach

Shooting on the beach



Photographer Jack Guy is amazingly talented.

Photographer Jack Guy is amazingly talented.


original link








No comments:

Post a Comment