Photobucket

10/28/2010

UsMagazine.com: CSI: Miami's Emily Procter Had No Idea She Was Pregnant!

CSI: Miami's Emily Procter Had No Idea She Was Pregnant!






After years of trying to conceive a child, CSI: Miami's Emily Procter dreamed of the day she would finally become a mother -- literally!

"I'm so excited! I actually had no idea that I was pregnant, and in
the middle of the night I had this dream," Procter, 41, tells UsMagazine.com. "There was this old woman, and she said, 'Honey, you're pregnant!' And I said, 'No, I'm not. There's no way.'"

Procter took the dream as a sign and woke up in the middle of the night to take a pregnancy test.

"I thought that dream was so bizarre, and when it was positive, of course I told my boyfriend [musician Paul Bryan]," the Palmer's spokeswoman says. "We were like, 'Wow! That is unbelievable.'"

Since then, the actress -- who is due in December -- says her CSI: Miami costars have already begun offering advice to the first-time parents.

"It’s probably 90 percent men [on set], and I expected them to be weird about it, and they have been so sweet," she tells Us.
"I get guys coming in saying, 'These are my daughter's favorite
onesies,' and 'My son loves this rattle' or 'This works really well for
my family.' These big burly guys who could walk on fire and not feel it
are like, 'Let me get you a chair. Are you thirsty? Are you drinking
enough water?'"

And as she preps for her baby's arrival, Procter is keeping the details of her baby's sex mum -- for now, anyway.

"We have a couple of names picked out," she teases. "We are going to see. It's all in negotiation."




No comments:

Post a Comment